Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Eyeshadows September 10, 2013 286
Avon Wow with Metallic Eye Shadow & Glimmerstick Eyeliner
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using Avon for nearly 15 years and have always been impressed by their constant supply of innovative and cost-effective products. Avon is for all types of skin, including sensitive skin and eyes and contact lens wearers.

The metallic eye shadow colour palette covers all your eye shadow needs from light to dark and base coat to top coat. It will seamlessly transcends from day to evening make-up.

The eyeliner Blackest Black glides on easily and I must say even with wiping my eyes a few times, both the eyeliner and the eye shadow stayed on for hours.

I have used the light bone colour with plum on my right eye and the light grey and charcoal colour on my right eye as shown in the pic.

Personally I think it is a good, cost-effective buy with variety and staying power.

ONE BIG CON for me though is that after years of promises of changing policies, Avon is still testing their products on animals, according to the PETA list. Yes a lot of the other large cosmetics companies are also doing this, but it is about time that the consumers take a stand against this.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 16, 2013
CORRECTION: Bone colour and plum eye shadow was applied to left eye. My apologies :-).
S
Sue1N
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply