Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Eyeshadows September 10, 2013 285
Avon 8 in 1 makeup palette. Glimmerstick in blackest
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ive finally had a chance to test the avon palette. To start i have deep set eyes and do not wear eye shadow because im very conscious of that, however when i do require it i wear light earthy tones. I already own 3 avon eye shadow quads as well as 3 duos....for when i need it.

I really like the new colours, i have a deep skin tone and although it was a metallic palette the swatches did not look over the top. I did not use the applicators which came with the shadow as it did not give me enough coverage, instead i used my ring finger and eyeshadow brush which gave me a much more vibrant and rich texture. The shadow lasted a whole day of college, and then some without fading. Overall it is a good product which i would recommend to anyone that loves wearing shadows and would purchase it again as the colours really would blend with all skin tones, personally i would wear metallics only at night...

The glimmerstick is one of the best eyeliners i have tried. My main problem with eye liners in the past is that they smudged and would leave my eyes with dark circles for days!!! its true. This liner is smooth, it just glides on and comes in an applicator which is even more better. The glimmerstick again lasted the whole day and is waterproof as well. no more dark circles! This is my favourite product at the moment, and am already considering buying other colours.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply