Review Detail

3.7 1 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 28, 2014 155
SOMETHING TO MAKE THE EYES POP
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the Avon Coloured Mascara in turquoise tango to test as part of the February Review Club. Now I will be honest, upon receiving it I was very doubtful that I would wear it, but I did make a commitment to try and review new products and so I tried it - at home first before going out in public. And who would have thought I LOVED IT!! I am so happy that I received it as I would never have gone out and bought it by myself. I have naturally dark and long lashes (lucky me), so the colour just gave it is subtle yet eye catching turquoise tint. I found that it is better when applying about 3 layers. It gives your eyes a nice pop and it has now become my favourite go to product for a day at the beach. You don't need anything else but a coating of this mascara for colour and some lip protection :-) I really love the colour as well. I did however found that on the day that I wore full make up (i.e. eyeshadow as well ), the coloured mascara was just a tad too much for me. On more "technical" aspects, although it does not state waterproof on the mascara itself, I have found that it withstands the hottest of weather and also continuous eye rubbing (forgot I had mascara on LOL). So I would say to the adventurous and even the not so adventurous out there, definitely try this product - IT JUST MAKES YOUR EYES POP!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
February 28, 2014
Ooh, will definitely give this one a try, I love coloured mascaras!
S
Sametia
February 28, 2014
Firsly thank you for your review.
Secondly, if you are able to, please load a pic of your eyes while wearing the mascara - I'd like to see if the turquoise will also compliment my long lashes (us lucky gals)

Pretty please when you do.
N
Nuri1
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply