Review Detail

4.0 11 0.5
Scrubs, Exfoliators, Peels October 08, 2013 476
Avon liquid extraction pore strip review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I saw this product on special in an avon booklet, and since it was only R49 I just had to order it. It comes in a 30ml tube and you don't use much at a time, so it should last a good while.
It has a pleasant, fresh smell. It's a thick, sticky liquid and it doesn't feel particularly good on the skin, especially as it dries. It has to be left on for about 20 minutes. After it dries you slowly peel it of and you can actually see all of that yucky pore-clogging junk on the strip. It really works!
I did, however, have one problem with this, The first time I used it, I applied it to my nose, chin and forehead. I have sensitive skin and applying it to my forehead was a big mistake. Peeling it off was actually quite painful as it doubles as a wax and pulled out all the tiny hairs on my forehead, which resulted in an awful rash when the hair grew back!
So be careful when using it on sensitive skin and be sure not to get any on your eyebrows as it will pull them out. This can be used up to twice a week.

Pros:
Smells pleasant
Easy to use
Visibly reduces pore clogging
Does what it promises

Cons:
Not very delicate on skin
Pulls out the little hairs on your face
Somewhat unpleasant having it on your skin for 20 minutes

Overall this is a good product and I will purchase it again.
Snapshot_20131104.JPG
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply