Review Detail

5.0 3 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams November 30, 2015 976
Avon Clearskin Blemish Clearing Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I adore ALL Avon products. I'm a HUGE fan, but this is my all-time favourite!

I actually bought this for my daughter but she wasn't keen on the fact that it was tinted (for school) so I decided to start using it.

If you don't need too much coverage this bottle of gold is PERFECT for you. I use it for light coverage at work and over the weekends. It's light-weight and gives enough coverage to even out uneven skin tone, which is EXACTLY what I was looking for.

I don't have a problem skin and very seldom breakout (unless I use new, rich skin products). This little squeezy bottle contains contains 1.5% Salicylic acid, tea tree and witch hazel, which helps reduce spots and has oil-absorbing super powers - This is an added bonus!

It comes in a 30ml tube and in two shades - "fair" and "medium" and I obviously choose the fair. Its a much better suited shade to my skin that the normal "fair" BB creams out there. I find even the "fair" BB and CC Creams are too dark and orangy for my skin tone. This is the perfect shade for us gingers and pale people.

Its super affordable at R129 (I think this was on special) and available from Avon Representatives or on their website.

LOVE THIS!!!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
AD
Top 100 Reviewer 105 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply