Review Detail

4.3 38 0.5
Fragrances March 23, 2015 1531
Avon Cherish
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am happy that I got to review this perfume because not only did I get to experience it but I also might have found one of my favourite perfumes on the market. I am in to scents that are usually fresh and not anything sweet, but what I love about this perfume is that it's a floral scent perfume but has that freshness to it aswell as a hint of sweetness. This perfume balances out pretty well and I must say, I have received many compliments while wearing this Avon Cherish Scent. I would definitely recommend it to any womennwho like freshness but also something abit more than that. I would definitely purchase me another bottle in the future and I also know a few women within my circle that would too. Avon you guys did a job well done mixing up this amazing scent, the balance is perfect and the warm undertone makes it perfect for the upcoming season.
Thanks again Avon and The BB Team..
Xx
YusrahDoll
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
April 21, 2015
And then I would like to add that adding the deodrant and body lotion ontop of this made me smell amazing from head to toe, the compliments I received were amazing and that is why I would definitely purchase more. It definitely fits well and owns up to its name 'Cherish'
Y
YusrahDoll
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply