fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 38 0.5
Fragrances March 23, 2015 1539
Cherish: A toast to the story of you, cherish you!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ahh beauties, my cherish story is soo special. I got the notification of being selected to be part of this review club on my birthday, yes the 23rd of March. I felt super special. Thanks BB for making my day.
The products arrived soon after and me, being super excited just ripped the packaging open to get to the good stuff, you betcha my AVON CHERISH GOODIES! yeah

Avon Cherish consists of a 3 step fragrant affair: a deluxe body lotion, intoxicating and sexy fragrance and lastly an invigorating roll on. Designed to make any woman feel simply cherished.

I immediately started to use my products. After a lovely and bubbly hot bath, I proceeded to use the body lotion. Woweee, how can I describe this incredible feeling? Simply sublime, nourishing and soft. I love the silky feeling on my skin and not to mention the great, lasting fragrance. I could still smell it the following day on my skin.

My favourite between the 3 has to be the super sexy, super hot and super intoxicating perfume! I love this; its like a combination of violets, roses, vanilla, jasmine and ............................... the list is endless, I can go on forever. What a great fragrance and does it last? Wow, but, don't jus take my word for it. The only con to this fragrance is that it is a bit pricey for such a small bottle. I will be using it very sparingly.
A beautiful scent to compliment a woman that cherishes herself and her own unique beauty!

Last but not least, the roll on. I am very specific when it comes to using products under my arms because the skin is super sensitive and the slightest irritation could cause havoc. I am happy to report I had no problems and could use the roll on with ease. Plus the fragrance lasts for up to 24 hours. Lovely.

Conclusion:

A lovely beauty pack for any woman that wants to spoil herself, in my case I was spoilt on my birthday by BB!!!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply