Review Detail

4.3 38 0.5
Fragrances March 23, 2015 1539
Avon Cherish
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was quite surprised when there was a knock on the door and there stood the courier guy with a package for me. I was overjoyed on receiving the Avon Cherish set consisting of perfume, body lotion and roll on.

I was a little afraid when it came to the roll on and body lotion as my skin is very sensitive and prone to eczema. However, on application of the roll on, I was impressed. It wasn't sticky and my underarm remained dry all day. I felt fresh and smelt really good. Thereafter I gave the body lotion a try. It went on smooth on my skin and absorbed quite well. The floral scent left me feeling sensational. At the end of the day there was no negative reaction on my skin and no sign of red, itchy patches. This was a thumbs up for me.

Lastly but not least, I spritzed on some of the amazing perfume for date night with the hubby. Beautifully packaged in a pink and white box, the bottle is so elegant. The scent of jasmine, sandalwood and musk was sublime. It isn't overpowering and even lasted until the next morning. The little inspiring saying inside the box, "Because of you, the most wonderful things happen..." evoked such pleasant feelings and definately matched this beautiful fragrance. I would definately purchase this fragrance and recommend it to family and friends. :)
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
(Updated: March 28, 2015) March 28, 2015
Sounds devine :)
D
Des1234
April 06, 2015
In reply to an earlier comment