Review Detail

4.3 38 0.5
Fragrances March 23, 2015 1523
I Cherish...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was very excited to be chosen as part of the panel who will be reviewing this fragrance for two reasons, firstly I am totally besotted with my other fragrance which delivers on all levels even though it costs me R1800 for a 100ml bottle and secondly because I had previously bought an Avon fragrance but was however disappointed. Thus when Cherish came along I was happy to review because I have experience when it comes to scent. The actual look of the bottle is quiet cute and feminine, I liked it and then came the main deal...the perfume.I love how the top notes of cherry blossom and pink pepper just smell like  peaches. I love love love the scent and I was surprised that it lasts all day on  my skin. The under notes of sandalwood and musk are the right balance for the scent so it doesn't smell too fruity. I also love how this scent is suitable for both warm weathers and colder ones. The roll-on and body lotion assist in layering the fragrance love it. All in all I am trully impressed, Avon have out done themselves

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply