Review Detail

4.3 38 0.5
Fragrances March 23, 2015 1539
perfect mother's day gift
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I don't know about you but fragrance gift sets really make me feel pampered special and truly spoiled.
Avon's latest offering Cherish launched with British model Abbey Clancy and her mum Karen comes as an EDP;Body lotion and rollon.
The fragrance is delicate floral, made of Sambac jasmine, sandalwood and white musk making it very wearable and an excellent gift for any female in a complete set without breaking the banking.
the bottle is clear and see through....very simple really.The lid is cup shaped perhaps like a wine goblet or cup.
When you open the simple pink and white box you are greeted with the following words on the underside of the lid:"because of you;the most wonderful things happen".
This evokes such feelings of warmth and the fragrance itself is warm;soft ....a floral that is all encompassing and lingers.
I love the sandalwood in this fragrance and the white musk.Both notes warm into my skin long after the initial notes fade.
I wear numerous sandalwood based fragrances such as Guerlain's Samsara and Donna Karan's woman and these can be a little heady for daytime wear.
Thank you Beauty Bulletin for introducing me to a new daytime fragrance that i already love and enjoy.
Make this a fragrance to try if you love soft romantic florals.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
April 08, 2015
This sounds so lovely!
Y
Yolika
April 08, 2015
It really is....ive used it daily since receiving it.i plan to actually get another bottle wen this is finished
R
rash
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply