Review Detail

4.0 14 0.5
CC Creams August 29, 2014 548
Avon CC Cream in Sable
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the cream in "Sable" from Beauty Bulletin! :) Thanks BB!
I was really excited to try this, as there are not a lot of CC creams on the market that are made for women of colour. So I was anxious to know how this would be on me!

Lets commend it first by saying, it has an SPF of 50! As someone who loves to take care of my skin, I take such things very seriously, so I was impressed with that! However, I found the formula of the product to be a little too watery "runny", and found it took some time to see the results in supposed to be seeing on my skin. Because it was too watery, that made proper coverage slightly a tough task too.

It has a light feel on the skin, it almost feels like you're applying your daily moisturizer. This made it not too heavy on the skin, which was good, i liked that! It does give off a healthy "glow" to the skin. This is especially important in the warm summer months!

I think with time, I'll be able to see the difference in terms of whether it corrects pigmentation on my skin, but for now, I'm slightly on the fence regarding this product... only time will tell.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply