Review Detail

4.0 14 0.5
CC Creams August 29, 2014 550
Avon CC Cream Works
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My morning routine has always been wash, tone, moisturize, conceal and last but not least foundation. Yes a 5 lllloooooonnnnngggg step routine in the morning. I have always used concealer to conceal my marks from acne. At the end it's plain and simple blemish scarring.
Firstly I hat wearing/using up all my expensive foundations to work - prefer to wear my foundation when going out.
So I opted for a BB cream, which was lighter and way less expensive.
Then I received my free sample of Avon CC cream... Well I was skeptical at first - having scarring for years and tried and tested everything on the market makes, WELL a skeptic.

Well I gave it a try, after seeing results on a friend of mine. She had/has pregnancy acne scarring. Gosh hers is finally disappearing after 6 years.
I have honestly used the CC cream from over 2 weeks(recommended period) and still upto today am seeing results. My marks are fading, my skin tone looks much even and funny enough my skin looks and feels softer and smoother(younger LOL).

What's amazing about Avon's CC cream, you can apply and apply and apply many times. The more you put on the darker the effect... Love it love it love it.

Have bought my very own Avon CC Cream from a friend of mine, and loving it.
Let's see maybe by the end of the year my marks will be gone... Fingers crossed.
B
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply