Review Detail

4.0 14 0.5
CC Creams August 29, 2014 553
Avon Flawless Color Corrector Cream in Natural Beige
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was lucky enough to be chosen to review this product as I’m a huge Avon fan. I had some difficulty selecting the perfect shade from the leaflet and ended up selecting a shade too light (Natural Beige instead of Medium Beige). However the shade is perfect for my sisters skin tone. She’s fair, problem-free skin and covered in freckles and I can assure you she was more than happy to review this product on my behalf.

Having freckles requires very little makeup, she discovered the CC Cream covered any redness without camouflaging her freckles. She’s previously tested a BB Cream and feels it left her skin oily as the day wore on. With the Avon CC Cream she experienced the colour looked and felt more natural as the day progressed and she loved the scent. She’s now an Avon CC Cream Believer. Also a little goes a long way so this will easily last her +- 2 months wearing on weekdays only. She gives it a 4/5 thumbs up!

I’m very keen on getting this product, I been using Garnier BB cream since its been launched in SA and I feel it’s time for a change. I purchase Avon products on a monthly basis as there’s a guaranteed special every month especially on newly launched products. As soon as my BB Cream runs out I’m going to purchase Avon CC cream and sure to post my review here.

Thanks BB for selecting me!

PS. I'll be posting pics in the morning

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
R
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply