Review Detail

4.0 14 0.5
CC Creams August 29, 2014 553
Avon Ideal Flawless CC Color Corrector Cream in Soft Honey
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Everyone has those "no make-up make-up" type of days. As for me, I have it between Monday and Friday. I like to be comfortable while I work and I feel that a full face of make-up is not ideal for my working situation.

Now let me tell you a bit about my skin; I have freckles on my checks and some scarring from pimples (Thanks, hormones!)and dark circles around the eyes. After reading what Avon's Ideal Flawless Colour Corrector Cream with SPF 50 promises to deliver, I was absolutely excited to try it out.

First thing I noticed about this CC Cream is the packaging, like always, Avon nailed the packaging with a sleek and classy black box with white writing and inside the box is the 30ml tube of CC Cream, the tube has the same sleek and classy black and white design with pink accents.

This CC Cream promises a lightweight multi-tasking formula with colour correcting pigments conceals flaws immediately and fades the look of pigmentation. And YES, it delivers that promises to a certain extent. When applying this CC cream on my face, I immediately got this lovely scent and also started to notice that some of my scarring was blurred and some lighter scars were almost gone!

It definitely did improve the look of dullness and dark circles on my face. It does promise to remove redness but luckily, I don't experience redness on my face. Another plus for this CC Cream is that it has an SPF of 50!!!

My morning routine now includes the Avon Ideal Flawless CC Color Corrector Cream. It is so easy to apply and after setting it with some powder and adding some blush, mascara and tinted lipbalm makes me look refreshed and awake!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply