4.6 9 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils August 29, 2014 342
Big & Daring, yet oh so easy..
(Updated: August 29, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This month I was lucky enough to be able to test Avon’s new Big & Daring Volume Mascara. The wonderful woman of Beauty Bulletin gave me both a Black and Brown Black mascara to review.

I like to research the products I use, which explains why I'm such a Beauty Bulletin fan, so off I went to ask Google to tell me more about this product.

First I learnt that this product features Avon’s Plumping Complex with Collagen, Amino Acids, and Proteins, in a luxe micro-emulsion crème-gel. When I read further it explained that this breakthrough formula creates a creamy, smooth, buildable lash experience.

Now I'm a big fan of buildable as this means I can choose how dominant my mascara is, based on what the occasion is, or whether I want other make-up to feature more prominently. So big up to Avon for this feature, which I've tried and tested and can confirm it works.

The truth is, I'm no make-up expert, and I have often found myself with mascara in places that shouldn't have mascara like under my eyes, on my eyelids, all over my hands and my worst yet, on my clothes! To Avon’s credit, none of these mishaps have happened since I started using my Big & Daring.

The wedge-shaped bristles are great for separating my lashes, which is, in my mind, an essential feature for mascara. I also like how the curved shape makes it easier for me to reach and define each of my lashes.

Lastly I want to say thanks to Avon for introducing me to Brown Black mascara as I’ve never tried it before and will now always include this option in my make-up bag. Brown is a great option for those days when you want to look good, but in a low key way.

All in all this is a product I’d certainly recommend to others.
S
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
September 01, 2014
Can you show us a pic with you with brown & you with black mascara & highlight the differences. A video would be great too
M
mirelle
September 19, 2014
Dying to try out one of these amazing mascara's they sound like a great product
C
cpeter01
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply