Review Detail

4.6 7 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils September 04, 2014 470
Avon Big & Daring Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I took it as a good sign, when as my mascara ran out, that I was given Avon’s new Big & Daring Volume Mascara to test in both Brown Black and Black. I loved the feel of the product, even before opening it as has a big, chunky feel, which is easy to grip. Opening the product I found the wand to be one of the best Ive used. It is large and curved and application couldn’t be easier. It’s a buildable mascara and I found 2 coats for daytime and 3 for night created the perfect looks. I felt like my lashes didn’t stick together, there were no clumps and I felt like each lash was highlighted and lengthened, which is ideal in a mascara. During the day it didn’t run or smudge and I have to say this a good product.

The only downside for me is that my gentle soap-free fashwash which would always remove my previously used mascara, did not work as well with this product. I had to rub my eyes quite specifically to get it off. And it appeared to all be removed, but when using a cotton pad with eye make-up remover, there was quite a bit left, so I had to use 3 cotton pads.

That being said I don’t mind this little bit of extra work at the end of the day, for lashes that look great all day!

Having dark brown hair, I would use the Brown Black during the day and Black for evenings.

E
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply