Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1853
Avon dare to be Bold!!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received the Avon Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick in Pink Punch and Big and Daring Volume Mascara in Brown / Black.

My first reaction was that I loved the simple sleek design of the packaging of both products.

I don’t mind exploring and introducing new products and colour into my simple make up routine. So, when I received the Avon Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick in Pink Punch, I was delighted to give it a go!

Avon Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick in Pink Punch
Love: It is ultra-moisturising with no need to apply lip balm prior to applying lipstick.It is long lasting therefore perfect if you don’t have the time to reapply lipstick all day long (like me). I once applied it before 8am and by 10am after 2 cups of coffee and cereal there was still a pink colour to my lips. Adds a pop of colour to your face therefore the rest of your make up can be simple. The pink makes my eye colour brighter. The price – at R69.95 it is a bargain!!
Loathe: Nothing. Seriously!

Big and Daring Volume Mascara in Brown / Black
Love: Lengthens my eyelashes
The price – at R64.95 it is a bargain!!
Loathe: The size of the brush. I struggled to apply the mascara properly.
You must apply more than one coat to get the desired effect.
It gets clumpy very quickly.
It does not come off easily!
When applied with another mascara I eventually got the desired effect i.e. long and thick lashes.

My overall thoughts:

Both products are reasonably priced and I will definitely be checking out the other colours in the lip colour range. I got my eye on vivid violet!

Thank you, Beauty Bulletin for this exciting opportunity!
Pink Pout.JPG
Mascara 2.JPG
Lipstick.JPG
Pink punch.JPG
Mascara 1.JPG
L
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply