Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1853
Avon Big and Daring Mascara (Black)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is a super black pigmented mascara. I tried it with both one and two coats. I found two coats was a bit too fake for me, but one was amazing. Darkening of lashes, lengthening and volumising. False lash effect without the glue. I found the curved brush a bit messy, and required quite a bit of clean up. But it did add an extra flare and curl to my lashes. The dynamite brush is a curved brush that is meant to capture every lash to create explosive clump free volume. The wedge shaped bristles also capture every lash for explosive 360 degree volume. My lashes were well separated, and I am definitely pleased with this!

Avon claims the mascara wont smudge or flake for up to 24 hours and it can resist heat and humidity, which means it will be great for summer. It is available in black and brown black. I definitely agree with the smudge and flake free, this mascara has staying power. I have never worn mascara for 24 hours, and I don't think anyone ever would need, but a good 12 hours for sure!

The first picture my left side has no mascara, and my right has two coats. The second picture my left has one coat and my right has two.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply