fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1853
Avon Dare to be Bold Lipstick and Mascara (black)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Avon Dare to be Bold Lipstick in Starburst Pink:
So generally I am not a bold gal, but I thought I would give it a try ... When I first saw the colour I was a bit "oops, not quite me". I tried and found it to be bold okay! I have tried the Starburst Pink on its own for daytime (with very minimal other make-up) and found it okay (in terms of colour), perhaps too bold for my personality. However I have also mixed it up a bit and put one coat of Starburst Pink on my top lip and used a sheer type lipgloss for my bottom lip - NOW THAT EFFECT I LOVED! As regards the quality, it is probably one of the better lipsticks I have used - not too thick, I found it stays on nicely and best of all I didn't find the smell to be offensive! Would definitely recommend it to all the lipstick lovers out there, however for me personally I like my toned down version better. (Pic included is of full on bold lipstick.)

Avon Dare to be Bold Mascara in black:
WOW WOW WOW now this I absolutely loved!!! And am definitely converting! I love the brush, I love that it is not clumpy, I love that it is stay fast - definitely waterproof if you ask me and sticks! I have naturally dark and full lashes but this mascara just ups the ante a bit and I have found that if I apply it early in the morning the effect stays until late at night! HIGHLY RECOMMEND this product!
AVON MASCARA.jpg
AVON LIPS.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply