4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1853
Avon Dare to be Bold: Lipstick + Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Avon Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick

Avon ultra colour bold lipstick comes in ten beautiful shades. The lipstick shade I will be talking about is called pink punch. Pink punch is a refreshing, vibrant shade. I really like the shade/colour. It is suitable for many seasons especially for the upcoming summer. The formula is pigmented, as you will notice after the first application that the lipstick colour comes off nicely on your lips. However, the lipstick is not full coverage. If you look closely a little bit of your natural lip colour is visible. The formula is buildable though and the more layers you apply on your lips the better the coverage. The lipstick is a little bit moisturizing. However, if worn for a long period of time I have notice that it made my lip a bit dryer.

Verdict: I think you should definitely give Avon ultra colour bold lipstick a try. The regular price of these lipsticks are R139.95 each.

Avon Big & Daring Volume Mascara

This mascara comes in two shades, black and brown black. I would like to point out that I have not experimented with many mascaras. In fact I think this is the first mascara I have tried. The mascara I have tried is in black shade. The wand is a medium size and it has a curve shape. The shape of the wand is a nice guidance when applying mascara. However, the wand size does get the product on my eyelid or nose, If not applied carefully.

In terms of the formula, it is amazing! With just one coat you will notice a difference. Your eyelashes will look fuller and longer. Also, avon states that this mascara won't smudge or flake for up to 24 hours, and it can resist heat and humidity. I have not worn this mascara for 24 hours but the time frame that I have worn this mascara, It has definitely not smudged or flaked. By the way, this mascara is really easy to remove.

Verdict: If you are looking for a mascara that gives you length, does not smudge or flake and is easy to remove avon big & daring volume mascara is for you. Just be careful with the wand. The regular price of this mascara is R129.95 each.
image.jpg
Mascara
Mascara
Lipstick
R
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply