Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1853
#AvonDareToBe
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have always been the type of girl that would blend in instead of standing out, the quiet one in the background and when Beauty Bulletin sent me the survey I figured our blog has started a new chapter in our lives so no more blending in.I was fortunate enough to be chosen as part of the campaign, I received The Big & Daring Volume Mascara in black as well as the Ultra Colour Bold lipstick in Pink Punch.

The Mascara gives loads of volume and does not clump up your eyelashes,the wand is shaped in a way that makes application easy and believe me I always tend to cry when putting on mascara but not this time around. The only problem I had with the mascara was the fact that it is hard to remove but I guess for some that is a good thing as it means it stays on for longer.

The Lipstick goes on smoothly and does not dry out your lips like other lipsticks do when its removed.Also I did not have the problem with Lipstick on my teeth after applying it. If the colour is abit to bold for your do not let that put you off, I found after applying it, put a tissue between your lips and kiss it, it will make the colour abit less intense also adding a sparkly lipgloss makes all the difference.

Doing this review really made me look at bright and bold colours in a different way.
Do you #DareToBeBold I DO
#AvonDareToBe
I
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply