Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1853
Avon Big & Daring Volume Mascara - Black
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I am always on the hunt for a great mascara so was like a kid on Christmas practically ripping the box open to try out Avon's newest and most daring kid on the block.

To start with I loved the packaging and how well the wand is designed, I have more than my fair share of black smudges on the bridge of my nose or corners of my eye due to poorly designed wands. I didn't suffer this with this mascara which is fantastic.

The formula is by far the best Avon have ever produced, it is the perfect balance of wetness and drying time, allowing you to build to your required level without the brush getting stuck half way though dried clumpy lashes.

Once dry I found no transfer to either my upper lids or the area just below my eye, racoon is not a good look on anyone other than, well other than a racoon really so I was naturally thrilled with this.

The mascara has great staying power, so much so they I would advise on using a good eye makeup remover when you're done.

One the Big and Daring side, I did find it added loads of volume but fell a bit short in the lengthening department. That said it ticks more than enough of my boxes to be considered a dam good mascara!

The formula has stayed silky smooth all through my 101 applications, which is rare for a mascara and alas has almost come to an end.I will soon be hounding my Avon rep for another.
Avon Big and Daring Mascara
Big and Daring in Black
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply