Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1853
#AvonDareToBe Boldly Beautifuly and Brazenly Bright
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So Avon have upped the ante yet again! If you like me fell in love with the Ultra Colour Absolute Lipstick then you are definitely going to want to try out the Ultra Colour Bold range.

I recently got to test one of these pigment packed pistols in the colour 'Pink Punch'. First off I would just like to state that I would be considered quite 'drab' to the make-up world with 50 shades of nude making up my lipstick collection. Needless to say I was more than terrified to apply such a bright, bold colour, especially since I am no Michelangelo with the lip liner which I feel is essential when applying such eye catching colours.

I decided patience was key and took my time prepping and lining which really pays off when being brazen. I paired the lipstick with Avon's Ultra Glimmerstick - Pink Bouquet, which glides on like a dream and is a near perfect colour match to the lipstick.

I was completely blown away, not only did I ADORE the shade but made a mental breakthrough in deciding my lipstick collection requires a makeover of its own. The lipstick is as claimed and is extremely pigmented and incredibly creamy. I paraded around all day pleased as punch and got a good 5 hours wear without re-applying.

As I am fair the pink was a perfect choice for me. I advise checking which will suit yours best before you dare to be...The results will be that much more satisfying.

I urge all my fellow 'Nudists' to get out there and GO BIG and GET BOLD, even if just at home, you may be surprised by the result. With Summer just around the corner, now with the perfect time to take the plunge.
Avon Ultra Colour Bold - Pink Punch
Pink Punch
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply