Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1853
AVON ULTRA COLOUR BOLD LIPSTICK!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was happy to received this lipstick in Starburst Pink.

PRODUCT CLAIMS:
1) Full colour, bold lipstic.
2) High-impact lip color with a moisturizing texture and creamy feel.
3) Super-pigmnented, high intensity shades.
4) The rich colour on the lipstick is the same colour you see on your lips.
5) Hydrating formula.
6) Full, even coverage that lasts for hours.
7) SPF15

MY THOUGHTS:
1) AT LAST Avon made a lipstick that is true to the shades indicated in the catalogue. In the past I got a bit frustrated, as lipstick colours in their catalogue, never seemed to be the same in real life.
2) The lipstick glided on and definitely has a creamy texture.
3) I love the fact that it contains SPF15. We all need sun protection and so do our lips!
4) It did seem to last a bit longer than the other Avon lipsticks I have tried in the past, but still not as long as I would have liked.
5) The lipstick is highly pigmented. The colour is a bit ;light for my fair skin tone though, so I jazzed it up with a layer of Avon's metallic eyeshadow (yes eyeshadow :-) and added another layer lipstick. That was all rounded off with a darker shade glimmerstick in Brick. (As you can see on the pics).

FINAL VERDICT: A definite improvement on colour pigmentation and last a bit longer than other Avon lipsticks. If you are looking for a hydrating lipstick, this is your answer. Would I buy another maybe darker colour in the range?...MAYBE. The lipstick had a bit of a waxy feel on my lips, which I disliked. Over all though...a good try!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply