Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1853
Avon Dare To Be
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I tried the mascara and coral burst lipstick that I received at the Avon event (the one that I was supposed to try are still somewhere at the post office).

Needless to say, coral burst is a beautiful colour, it's citrusy and works well with my skin tone. I lined my lips in brown and slapped the lipstick on. Honestly, I was afraid of how I would look. My lips peel easily if they are not moisturized properly but while wearing the lipstick I didn't encounter anything.

The colour could do with a bit of gloss!

The mascara promises volume and I got it. It doesn't clump and it's waterproof. I loved the brush with its curled shape making it easy to target even the smallest lash. I loved the effect I got but hot frustrated when I wanted to clean it off.

My makeup remover didn't work and ended up irritating my eyes whilst trying to remove it. I later learned that coconut oil works and indeed the mascara was off.

Love the smudgefree of the mascara. I would recommend it with a caution that one needs to ensure that when cleaning the mascara off one shouldnt irritate the eye area!

Would I recommend the two products? Definitely!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 25, 2014
Love your video!!! And your #DareToBe look :) !!
L
lori
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply