fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1854
#AvonDareToBe... Bold Lipstick in Starburst Pink and Daring Mascara in Brown/Black
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Thank you to Beauty Bulletin and Avon for being chosen as one of the reviewers for the #AvonDareToBe challenge! I was over the moon when I received my post office parcel notification! Love those little midweek highs!
Lets start off with the Big and Daring Volume Mascara in Brown/Black... I love mascara... the bigger and bolder the eyelashes the better! My first trial of Brown/Black didn't disappoint. I love the way the brush managed to catch even the tiniest of corner lashes. The formula did dry quite quickly though which didn't allow for much layering of product. It lasted for the day in Durban humidity and prevented me from looking like a raccoon! Win! Removal of the mascara was a little challenging though did come off neatly without streaking which was great! Best part is I didn't experience any allergies which was a real bonus. Are there any other mascara junkies that would rather suffer the occasional allergy to have long thick luscious eyelashes... ? I guess just me then ;)

Moving on to the Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick in STARBURST PINK!
I LOVE the packaging... Hotpink and Black... GORGEOUS!!! I love the smell... I love the way it glides on smoothly... I love colour... I really wish the colour loved me though!!!(I wont scare you beauties with a pic!) I looked washed out :( I blotted and glossed and oh what a difference... I love it!

C
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply