Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1855
#AVON DARE TO BE BOLD
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was sent these products by the wonderful beauty bulletin team. The colour ofthe lipstick product is max mocha and the big and daring volume mascara is black. To be perfectly honest I have never wore such a rich dark brown shade of lipstick before. However I was pleasantly surprised that the pigmentation of the cllour was rich and buildable on application. I applied one coat to my lower lip and blotted it with mytop lip thereafter I applied a second coat for an even darker colour. My lips are naturally quiet dark and I am plesantly pleased with the easy application and I would recommend this product toanyone who loves to experiment with colour. This product has allowed me to feel its okay to experiment with different colours and tones. It makes a bold statement. It lasts on average of 4 hours. Note that the time included me eating and drinking. All in all an excellent buy.

I apply my lip makeup first, thereafter i apply my eye makeup. I usually just put on mascara. In testing the mascara I was pleasantly surprised with the ease of application. I normally make a mess of mascara and then I often have to retouch my foundation. The handle allows for an easy grip.when applying it you have to work relatively quickly as it dries quiet fast. The colour was really dark. There were no clumps on my first application. There is a noticeably difference in eyelawh lenght after one coat. To get the best results rotate the brush while applying the mascara. I testedto see if it would smudge or flake and it doesn't great value for money
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply