Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1848
#DareToBe
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Okay. So, I'm not really a lipstick person but was excited for this challenge so that I could actually try it out and get out of my comfort zone. Unfortunately, the colour I received, Starburst Pink, was faaarrr too out of my comfort zone. It did not go well with my skin tone at all, and wearing it made me feel like I could be part of the cast in Jersey Shore! It also helped that I have brutally honest siblings and they all gave me a huge NO :(. I asked a few lighter skinned people to try it out and they all felt the colour was too "Barbie" and plastic for them to wear.

That said, I love the way this lipstick smells! It glides on really nicely, the texture is matte and creamy, and the pigment stays for a while.

I also received the Big & Daring Volume Mascara in brown/black which I love. It applies easily and was clump free. The colour is quite nice too. The formula is very wet which builds up nicely to create volume. Removal is a bit of a pain - I had to use facial makeup remover wipes and baby oil to try and get it off.
Starburst Pink against my skin tone
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply