Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1848
Avon Dare To Be....
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was one of the lucky ladies to be chosen to do a review on the Avon Big and Daring Mascara and Avon Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick.

What can I say?! Avon has done it yet again and brought out a wonderful product.

The mascara is amazing. It makes me lashes look fuller and longer and I only have to use one application, where I usually have to do about two or three to get the volume I would want.

It washes off easily as well and that is one thing I really have to have from a mascara as waking up with black eyes is not cool.

As for the lipstick, well I'm not always one to wear a lipstick, but with receiving the Bare Impact shade, it is awesome. It is a natural shade that I can wear with just about any colour eye shadow and it makes my lips look even more beautiful as well. It brings out the lines around my mouth and with me having a small mouth it is something that I really need.

Avon is really bringing out amazing products and I will suggest to anyone and everyone to go out and get there products. Well done Avon!!!
Avon Big & Daring Mascara
Avon Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply