4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1856
BOLD & BEAUTIFUL!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Who says you can't be Bold & Beautiful?
With Avon's new range of BOLD coloured lipsticks - You can!

I was ecstatic to find out I had been selected for the Avon BOLD Lipstick review. I eagerly awaited the post and ripped open the package as soon as it arrived.
I think Avon products are a well-kept secret. Their products are reasonably priced, compared to most in-store products and maintain an incredibly high quality. They are always coming up with different and innovative ways to make red carpet ready makeup, accessible to everyone.
Like many girls, I love makeup and apply liberally every morning. However I find by the time I’m ready for my first cup of coffee at work, my lipstick is fighting to survive…I don’t know what it is, but lipstick tends to disappear off my lips, not too long after I have applied it. My friends will tell you that I have eaten it along with my breakfast or I talk too much! But am I right in saying, it should at least last the morning?
Well I was thrilled to discover that the Avon ‘Pink Punch’ I tried out, did exactly that – It lasted! It was creamy and nourishing when applying and glided across my lips effortlessly, creating a shiny WOW Pink excitement. I really like how it kept my lips moisturized and well coated for longer than my other lipsticks. So I give this product a 10 out of 10!
Check out my pics below for a top tip on How To:
1. Have smudge free lipstick – (keep lipstick on your lips and off your teeth!)
2. Longer lasting lipstick

Luvies BB Babes!
LC

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply