Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1857
Avon #AvonDareToBe
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

When I heard I was chosen to be a part of the review group for the Avon Big & Daring Volume Mascara and the Avon Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick! I could'nt wait to receive and try the products.

The more anxious I was the longer the products took to arrive - I later found out, that the post office are on strike - go figure!!

Nevertheless, when I did receive the products, I open my package immdiately and used my lipstick as soon as I got into the car!!.

My daughter noticed the colour immediately and commented "Mum your lipstick is so dark - but it looks kinda nice and different" so I knew that I had achieved what AVON had intended to do with this lipstick range.

I loved my colour - MAX MOCHA. Daring for me definitely, but I ended up wearing to 2 functions over the weekend. The lipstick has a matt finish and perhaps because the colour is so dark, it had staying power, It goes on easily and does not feel dry on the lips, like some matte lipsticks feel.

The Big & Daring Volume Mascara which I received in Black, I absolutely LOVED!!!. I love what I call "Minnie mouse" lashes. Ultra long and thick, so I loved the length and volume this mascara gave my lashes. I also liked the fact that it did not irritate my sensitive eyes and it's a lovely liquidy mascara and not the dryish one. The curved brush is also nice to use as it contours with the curvature of the eyelash - Gosh I hope I'm explaining myself properly.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply