Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1853
BOLD BOLD NEW AVON LIPS AND LASHES
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received Avon Ultra BIG and Daring Mascara in Black.
The packaging is very Classy, the wand a different shape to what I normally use, the shape is made to hug your lashes as you apply it.... I have found that by turning the brush the other way the coverage is more intense.My morning application lasts the whole day, no smudging and lashes look fresh sadly I have found this mascara takes a great deal of effort to remove every trace.
My next Avon product is Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick shade BERRY BOLD ...... when I saw that I had been sent this colour my first reaction was NOT for My thin lips!!! but I applied it with a lip brush and was so impressed by the statement it made... wow, I like it a lot. oh and the staying power is good, also now I want to try other bold colours!!!

My colleague at work is an Avon Rep and I ordered the following from her
Avon Colour Trend lipstick in Purley Pink..a gentle colour, feels so creamy my lips feel pampered.
from her I also bought Super Shock Max Mascara in a bright purple and silver tube, great brush, make my eye lashes look longer doesn't flake.
The final purchase is a True Colour Eye Shadow palette in Mocha Latte... four different brown / nude hues with which you can create any look you so desire.

Avon is affordable, in every new catalog you can find great specials

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 07, 2014
oops on the Boldometer I have become BOLD.... normally I would say I am in the Natural CatogoryYoS
P
pie
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply