Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Name: Avon Ultra Colour Bold Lipstick
Shade: RUBY SHOCK Z020614
Price: R69.95

Packaging:
This Amazing bold lipstick came in an about 8.5cm by 2cm rectangular hot pink and black box. The box has ingredients , the colour name and number/code of the lipstick written in both white and hot pink.
The actual lipstick packaging is black, shiny and smooth 7cm rectangular case. Between the lid and the lipstick holder is a sliver band written AVON. The lid also has a clear/see through cap on the top where you can see the lipstick colour. When you open the lid you'll find that the lipstick is covered in a silver shiny case which is just beautiful. The case winds up like all lipstick cases. The lipstick is a Ruby Red colour and the stick is about 3cm long and about 1cm wide and has AVON written on it.

Texture/Scent:
The Lipstick just glides on my lips effortlessly. It is very smooth and has a cherry sherbet smell to it.

Advantages:
*It is a BOLD lip colour
*Last Long so there is no nee to keep re-applying
*One Coat is enough to get the bold look
*It doesn't smudge which is just AMAZING. Once it's on it's on to stay. It almost stains the lips.
*Easy to remove

Disadvantages:
Well I haven't found any so far. Have only worn it twice as I have just received it and it's just been THAT AMAZING.

Tips:
With a bold lip colour make sure that the rest of you make up is simple almost natural as the colour speaks for it's self. You don't wana look like a clown now.

Comments:
I am just in love with this lip colour. It is THE BEST RED EVER! It looks AMAZING on my lips and is just the PERFECT colour for my skin tone. I mean I wana wear it all day everyday even in my sleep. Yes, in my sleep it is just that amazing. I didn't think I would like it until I put it on and I would just recommend it to anyone who loves a GOO RED LIP. On the BOLDOMETER I rate I'm on level 10 on being bold #AvonDareToBe we've gotta risk it at times :)
It is easy to remove and doesn't leave any lipstick stains on you lips after you removed it. It doesn't have a shiny look once you put it on which I love. It is like a dry look (matte). When I have it on I just feel like I am movie star or a Cover Girl haha. But overall I LOVE it and I am sure you will love it too.

Look out for my video on how I applied the Avon BOLD lip colour *Coming Soon*

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
N
Top 500 Reviewer 25 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
September 03, 2014
Thanks for the review Nelly, we would to see some photographs of your new Avon look!
BB
Beauty Bulletin
September 03, 2014
In reply to an earlier comment

I'm having trouble uploading the pictures it says its successfully uploaded but they don't appear.
N
NeliswaSithole_
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply