4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1857
Avon#Dare 2 be Bold
(Updated: September 01, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was 1 of the lucky ladies that were chosen to review #AvonDareToBe bold products. Big & Daring Mascara & lipstick!whoop I was so excited. my experience with these 2 products is: I was never a fan of a mascara because of my lashes they are so curly, and every time I try 2 put it on its always get messy,so I was very excited about this new mascara from Avon. Guess what it works perfectly on my terrible lashes now they look much,much better this mascara its hours volume with no clumps,flakes or smudges.Curved brush with multi-shaped bristle captures ever lash.wedge shaped bristle comb lashes for clump-free volume,it gives a mega volume.innorative collagen -enriched cream-gel formula is smooth & buildable,water-resistant the curved brush separates yr fringe combs through them declump & fills in a gaps 4 a lust-lash landscape.thumbs up Avon yr mascara is the Bomb. The lipstick I got it was max mocha(dark brown) not the colour I would choose but being bold isn't just about bright,I had to get out in my comfort zone & try the new neutral trend, barely there sophisticated shades capture the minimalist look of modern glamour. I believe that being bold isn't just about makeup shade, its about an attitude, so I jazzed it up , I put mac mocha 1st, then on top red lipstick also from Avon.50% more pigments packed in every lipstick.I bought 2 lipsticks 4 R120!!thumbs up Avon yr products are very good & thanks BB for the opportunity!!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
September 24, 2014
Wow yr review is great so informative!!
A
andiswa
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply