Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1845
Avon product Review #AvonDareToBe
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was chosen to be part of the Avon Product Review Club, and I received my Avon goodies in the mail yesterday and let me just say, wow, im super excited about it.
I received both the Avon Ultra Colour Lipstick aswell as the Avon Big and Daring volume Mascara.

I'll start of with the lipstick as any girl knows, the start to a good day is just a swipe of lipstick away. I got mine in the shade ruby shock, a beautiful colour. Its quite pigmented so I only needed to apply a few swipes and I was good to go. Its very moisturising and it doesn't leave my lips feeling dry or sticky. I also really like the look of the product, its simple and clean yet pretty.

Next, we move on to the mascara. I got mine in the colour brown/black. I love that the wand is curved as it really help with application and to get to each and every lash. I like the consistency of the liquid, its not too dry, clumpy or sticky so it doesn't feel like you have too much product on your lashes or that they are sticking together. It gives a really nice length and quite abit of volume but I, however, do prefer to add two coats of it as it just makes it more noticeable.

Im really impressed with these two products and....
You know what they say, we are called to be bold, and these two products have given me that confidence I need to step out of my comfort zone and be bold...and be bright!

So thank you BB!
PicsArt_1409228314603.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply