Review Detail

4.5 135 0.5
Lipsticks August 27, 2014 1856
Avon Ultra colour lipstick & Avon Big and daring volume Mascara
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was one of the lucky ladies to be part of the Avon dare to be review club.

The first product I received was the Avon Ultra Colour in Starburst pink. I must say this is a fabulous colour. However, it is a very bright shocking pink and clashed a little with my bright red hair. But there was an easy solution for this. I mean, I couldn't let a perfectly good lipstick go to waste. I've just added another thin layer of my Revlon colourburst lipstick and blended the two colors. Just to enhance the colour from shocking pink to a less brighter colour and I must say I loved the effect. I didn't wanted to take away from my fabulous Starburst pink lipstick, so I just added a tiny bit of the second colour.The lipstick is fabulous and is matte which I love. It also lasts quite a while.

The second product I received was the Avon Big & daring volume Mascara in Brown & black. I simply loved this product. The mascara is not sticky or blotchy at all. I also love the curved shape of the brush which makes it easy to apply.

I haven't tried any Avon products before but I must say I am impressed. I would definitely recommend these products, especially the Mascara which was my favourite.
20140829_074434.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply