fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 23 0.5
Shampoo March 11, 2014 1074
My experience after using Avon's Morrocon Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner
As a black female, I generally stray from using products that are specifically meant for Caucasian hair. I've tried a myriad of shampoos and conditioners and I get the same result from all of them whether they're meant for ethnic or Caucasian hair- that they are extremely drying on my scalp especially the shampoos. Since using the Avon Morrocon Argan shampoo and conditioner combo, the texture of my hair has improved for the better. After shampooing instead of having an intensely dry, coarse texture my hair is much smoother and filled with moisture. The conditioner is absolutely amazing, even more moisture is added to the much needed dry scalp of mine leaving my hair smoother and silkier which makes it so much easier for my hairstylist to blow-dry my hair. My hairstylist used to struggle with my coarse, dry knots and pulling them from my scalp to straighten it but since I've used this range the brush glides down without any effort. My hair is full of body, it shines and is way more manageable than it used to be.

Id definitely recommend it to anyone.
V
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
December 04, 2014
These are the best products ever!
S
S840507s
August 12, 2015
This range is one of the best I've ever used!
N
nomfundon
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply