Review Detail

4.4 23 0.5
Shampoo March 11, 2014 1068
Moisture IQ
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I purchased the shampoo when the price of the 400ml bottle was reduced to around R40. The original price is R59,95. The 200ml bottles are R39,95. That's the great thing about Avon, if you're patient you're bound to find products reduced for a particular brochure.

When I received my Avon package, I wasn't impressed with the size of the bottle. For 400ml, it was far smaller than my 400ml Head and Shoulders bottle. The bottle itself was quite sleek in appearance, it was of a strong quality.

The shampoo lathers well and a little goes a long way. When I used too much, my hair felt a little flat. My hair didn't feel dry so it delivered on the 'moisture' claim. But its best not to expect any miracles. All in all, its a fairly good shampoo although I wouldn't purchase it at its original pricing.

The 200ml shampoo and conditioners are currently reduced to R21,95. Reason enough to try out more in the range!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
March 11, 2014
I use Avon hair products as well, but I also only buy them when they are on special, and then I buy two sets, so it lasts me longer.
M
MagsBodenstein
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply