4.1 22 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 10, 2014 516
Avon's Absolute Ultra Wear Lipstick and Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lipgloss
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I have received the new lipstick in Pure Orchid and the lipgloss in Renewing Rose. My first thought was oooh, this lipstick is a little bit dark to my liking, but thought I'd try it nevertheless! I was in the car with hubby and his first reaction is WOW!!! That looks amazing, you must wear it to bed tonight LOL!!

My thoughts on the lipstick, it is ultra moisturising and the colour is really great. It really feels like you are wearing a lipice instead of lipstick. I like the fact that the lipstick is not totally gloss but also not completely matt as it does not suit everyone. Thus you can wear the lipstick on it's own, however, if you want the high gloss look you can add the lipgloss to make it super glossy and it totally makes the colour of the lipstick pop!! It looks amazing and is sure to turn heads!

The lipgloss also looks very good on it's own for a more natural sunkissed look, also very moisturising and super glossy. I like the fact that the gloss is not too sticky so that hubby will moan that it feels like you've been eating sweets like a baby, but it is also not too thin that is just runs into the corners of your mouth, good consistency.

The only downside to the lipstick is that it's not exactly a long wear product and you have to touch up quite a bit.

Ultimately it is a really good product for the price and I am sure to keep using it!
R
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply