4.1 22 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 10, 2014 519
Avon Lipstick & Avon Ultra Glazewear Absolute
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Two of the products I recently received from Avon's new range is the Ultra glazewear lipgloss in soft peach and the ultra lipstick in natural flush. At first glance the lipstick and lipgloss look practically the same colour but once application I almost instantly found my favourite.

The Glazewear Absolute lipgloss is a soft peachy pink and is the perfect everyday lipgloss. Its really creamy and easy to apply. It comes in a 6ml clear tube with a sliver lid, it has a really soft applicator brush which allows for easy application. The staying power isn't that good but most lipgloss dont stay around for hours so this wasn't a major problem for me. Definitely a lipgloss I would buy again I carry this around every where with me

The Absolute Ultra wear lipstick was not a major favourite of mine though. It is a soft nude but once applied it looks more white than nude and I found that it would settle in the lines of my lips really easily. Applying this under the lipgloss how ever did make both colours pop and blend in pretty well together.

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply