4.1 22 0.5
Lipgloss. Balms, Lip Plumpers April 10, 2014 520
Lush Flush
(Updated: July 02, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently tried out one of Avons new Ultra Colour Absolute Lipsticks in 'Natural Flush' and have been wearing it every chance I get.

Whilst doing my cleaning routine the other night I was taken aback at the state of my lips, they were looking fuller, moisturised and in general much healthier, I accredit this to Avon's cocktail of conditioners and beauty boosters found in the new range of Ultra Colour Absolute Lipsticks. I have been wearing it to work every day for the last two weeks and the transformation of my lips has been incredible. I am the lip balm queen so am ever so slightly gob smacked that this gorgeous lip stick has managed to achieve where countless balms have failed.

The lipstick is in a lovely salmon pink container with a translucent pink lid, has a very subtle, almost sweet smelling scent that shouldn't bother even the most sensitive of noses. The lipstick slides on like butter, depositing a richly pigmented colour in its wake. The colour I tried out 'Natural Flush' is on the lighter end of the spectrum and would be better suited to fairer skin types. Although I really like the colour as is, I started pairing the lipstick with Avons Ultra Glazewear Absolute Lip Gloss in 'Soft Peach' and found that the two are a marriage made in heaven, they compliment each other in every way and produce the most stunning nude look that has had half my office writing down the combination.

I would say both the staying power and pigment are in the upper medium range, which is fantastic for the price range. As mentioned earlier the conditioning properties in this lipstick are second to none and for that reason alone I will be stocking up on more of this wonderful range.

The gorgeous colours in this range are:
• Red Velvet 98023
• Soft Coral 98025
• Coffee Crème 97799
• Fresh Fig 97801
• Pure Orchid 18130
• Radiant Raisin 97902
• Caramel Comfort 97462
• Lovely Fuchsia 09466
• Natural Flush 97828
• Pink Renewal 97829
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0