Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 8 0.5
Shampoo April 02, 2012 506
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've been wanting to try out the Aussie product range for months, but they've been a bit expensive for my taste. A while back Clicks had a promotion where you could buy the shampoo, conditioner, and the 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment for R150. Needless to say I went for it!

I bought the Luscious Long range, and must say I was very impressed. Firstly, the colour of the shampoo surprised me, it's pale blue! Secondly, it smells heavenly. Just a bit of shampoo works up a nice lather, and my hair was left feeling very clean. I followed this with a bit of conditioner, and after rinsing that out, the 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment. This was the product I was most excited to try, after reading some wonderful reviews about it. It has a lovely creamy texture, and you can immediately feel it working. After application I gently combed my hair with a wide toothed comb and left the product on for the required three minutes. While rinsing it out I could already feel a difference in my hair.

The next morning I woke up with silky soft, easily manageable hair. My hair feels light and not at all weighed down. I look forward to seeing what the results will be after using these products for a few weeks, but after just one wash I am hooked. Definitely worth a try.
H
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply