Review Detail

4.6 8 0.5
Shampoo April 02, 2012 499
Awesome Products
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Normally I don't spend too much on shampoos and conditioners, but when I saw this on special at Clicks (R150 for the shampoo, conditioner and 3 minute miracle) I had to try it.

I had no idea which range to go for, and opted for Luscious Long as I have problems keeping my long hair healthy and shiny.

Shampoo
The shampoo is a light blue colour and smells divine! Sort of a sweet bubblegum type fragrance. It is a clarifying shampoo, so it does strip your hair of all products and you have to condition otherwise your hair will feel like straw! I don't like to use it everytime I wash my hair because of this, so I normally only use it once a week.

Conditioner
The shampoo does not have as much of a nice fragrance - not that it smells bad, but it doesn't have a noticeable yummy scent like the shampoo. It works well as a conditioner with the shampoo.

3 Minute Miracle
This stuff is the winner in the whole range - the scent is not as strong as the shampoo, but the way it makes my hair feel after using it is AMAZING! I have had long hair on and off for most of my life, and have always struggled with getting knots and dryness, but with this stuff I don't have to worry about it!

I have tried different combinations of the 3 products, and find that by using all 3 together, gets the best results in terms of cleaning fully and getting super soft hair. If you are on a budget though, I would suggest getting only the 3 Minute Miracle and using that in conjunction with your regular shampoo as you will get the smooth and soft results with just that.

I have found that I don't have as much hair fall with these products, and I can run my fingers through my hair without them snagging on knots, even at the end of the day when my hair hasn't been brushed for hours.

I really love these products and would love to try out the other ranges too, if only they were a bit more budget-friendly!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply