fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 9 0.5
Conditioners May 06, 2014 316
AUSSIE 3 Minute Miracle SHINE Deep Treatment.
(Updated: July 07, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been enjoying the AUSSIE range of hair care products because it does what it says on the packaging, which is not something I always have the pleasure of experiencing. I have tried all three 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatments that I have seen on our shelves and have achieved amazing results all the time. So when I came across this new treatment I had to give it a try.

My hair has been feeling really dull lately and I needed to give it a good boost because I was starting to feel miserable! After reading the description on the packaging I felt that it was exactly what I needed and bought it. I have never been let down by AUSSIE and this product is no exception. After using this treatment my hair is left with a brilliant shine even without the use of any product. My hair looks healthy and feels stronger. What I love most about the entire AUSSIE range of products, besides the delicious fragrance, is that it doesn't weigh my hair down with build-up. The SHINE 3MMDT is light and rinses off completely, leaving me with gorgeous locks that looks, feels and smells divine!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply