Review Detail

3.7 7 0.5
Treatments, Masks April 12, 2013 242
Definitely Worth It.
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Before purchasing this product, I saw it on a YouTube video by Youtuber Freddy Cousin Brown. She definitely convinced me to try it out. My hair was in serious need of some TLC and I was trying out all sorts of products to help bring back the shine and at the healthy volume that it used to have (because it was very static, brittle, dry and "FLAT" if that makes sense). When I first used the Aussie Shampoo, Conditioner and treatment, I didn't see any results but like they say - a product only shows results after 3-4 uses and that's what I tried. I kept on the treatment for long hair on for about 10 minutes before rinsing with cool water, applied some heat protectant and blowdried (on medium heat ofcause) the second time and noticed a bit of a natural, healthier shine to my hair. Now, after the third time, I can honestly say that this was the best investment I've ever made. My hair feels and looks amazing with no residue left behind (After only one rinse). I use less shampoo now because it is kinda soapy (but who's complaining? Super amazing shampoo that lasts super long? #Ineedtothanksomeone

Overall I think its an amazing product that works for my hair.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply