Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 1 0.5
Treatments, Masks August 22, 2012 87
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received two sample sachets a while ago in a beauty box. What a treat! I am familiar with the brand’s skin care products, but I wasn't even aware that they do hair care as well. The sample is not that big, so I wasn’t sure that it would be enough for a single application. My hair is very dry and a usually need half a handful of product. I was pleasantly surprised that the amount in the sachet was actually enough! Once applied to damp hair, it didn’t go on as smooth as I would like. I have curly hair, so the only time a comb comes close to it, is when I have conditioner/treatment on. My comb didn’t not glide through my hair, so I struggled a bit to get the knots out. I was convinced that I would have to apply conditioner after the treatment as this product really did not do much in the moisturising and smoothing department… was I wrong! ! ! When I rinsed my hair, my hair was super soft and smooth. The ends even looked healthier. Once dry, my curls were smooth, bouncy and a lot less frizzy than usual. I love it! I am not sure what the exact price is, but the brand overall is a bit too expensive for me. *Sad face*
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply