Review Detail

3.8 4 0.5
Toothpastes, Floss January 20, 2012 221
Arm & Hammer Advanced Whitening Toothpaste
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Being a coffee lover I am always on the hunt for dental care products that will keep my teeth looking white. I have tried MANY different tooth pastes, whitening kits and home remedies but just couldn't find a toothpaste that did what it claimed to.

I discovered the Arm & Hammer toothpastes while roaming the aisle in Dischem and at first I was reluctant to buy it, being R39 for a tube but thought it's much cheaper than the whitening kits on the markets.

After the second week of use I started to notice that my teeth were about a shade lighter and after a full month of use there were visible improvements in the whiteness of my teeth. Not only is the dental grade baking soda good for whitening, but it also acts as a mouth wash as is foams inside your mouth.

The taste of the paste is also pleasant and leaves a person's mouth feeling really refreshed. I have been through at least 6 tubes and it has maintained the whiteness of my teeth and health of my gums.

I advise to keep your eye open for Dischem specials where you can get 2 tubes for the price of one and occasionally they have the tubes on sale for R28. When they have the toothpastes discounted, I buy a couple of tubes to keep me going for a while.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply