Review Detail

3.8 4 0.5
Toothpastes, Floss January 20, 2012 210
Organic Home Remedies*
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Getting beautifully white teeth is not something that you have to visit the dentist for or pay a lot of money to accomplish. There are 4 great recipes for whitening your teeth at home and they use ingredients that you probably already have lying around the house. You just pick your favorite recipe and then whiten your teeth using natural ingredients that are not harsh on your teeth or gums. Imagine having a much whiter and more beautiful smile and doing it without paying a small fortune. I am a coffee lover and get small stains on my teeth and i can assure you that these home remedies work... i have tried every product under the sun and only made my teeth more sensitive. home remedies are safe to your health and don't damage your teeth or strip away fluoride. Below is a link to find the 4 home remedies:

http://www.womenio.com/1624/diy-teeth-whitening-4-proven-homemade-remedies-for-whiter-teeth

I personally LOVE the banana peel remedy as we eat tons of banana's for magnesium!!! 2 purposes, one amazing fruit. try it ladies!!!
AJ
Top 500 Reviewer 22 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply