Aquafresh Pure White Tingling Mint
Toothpastes, Floss October 15, 2019 775
Aquafresh Pure White Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

What a game changer! ??
Man, I am so happy that I was part of this campaign. I have seen amazing results from this range & honestly I am not going back to the old brand I thought was a game changer.

If you ask me which one was my favorite between (tingling mint & soft mint) I would say both of them. They both worked effectively, gentle on my gums & restored tooth enamel naturally.
The only difference is just the taste:
•TINGLING MINT - has a slight salty taste, tingle minty flavour that restores a fresh breath aftertaste.
• SOFT MINT - has a bit of sweet soft minty taste and is very gentle.

Talking about restoration of fresh breath aftertaste, it’s important for every toothpaste to nail that part but some brands fail to do so. Who doesn’t hate that “I just washed my mouth bad minty odour” you don’t experience that with this range, also it leaves your mouth super clean & plaque free.

Although it may take some time for teeth whitening results, you have to remain consistent in brushing your teeth twice a day (every morning & night) using the Aquafresh Extreme Clean Power Toothbrush; you will definitely see progressive results.

This toothbrush does an amazing job; the bristles are soft, gentle on the gum. I love the quality compared to other toothbrushes that hurt the gums & make them bleed. The power consists of 20 000 vibration that allows you to gently remove the plaque in circulation mode.

I definitely recommend these products, they’re affordable & works like a charm ?. From the beginning of this trial onwards I shall continue using it, there is no turning back I have found my bathroom bae ?.

One last thing, there is something about Beauty Bulletin trial campaigns. Once you’re part of it you never get disappointed with the products they brings out for trial, you’ll be fully convinced & influenced with every new product tested & that’s me.

#GentleIsRealStrength.
I am now confident sharing my white smile thanx to Aquafresh Pure White Range. ?

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
6BFE0E45-1E49-411D-97D5-5BAD4C2C6831.jpeg
M
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply