4.5 41 0.5
Aquafresh Pure White Tingling Mint
Toothpastes, Floss October 15, 2019 774
Aquafresh Pure White Toothpaste
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Before I joined the Aquafresh Pure White campaign, I was using an entirely different brand and since I have quite sensitive teeth, I was concerned that my teeth may not react well to a change in brands. But fortunately, there was a smooth transition as the Aquafresh Pure White in the flavour tingling mint was absolutely gentle and did not cause any negative reactions.

The toothpaste has been very effective in cleaning and leaves a wonderful refreshing feeling after brushing. I'm honestly not a fan of toothpastes that have an awfully strong minty flavour or any weird aftertaste. I was very pleased that this toothpaste has a more moderate minty flavour and no weird aftertaste. From the two flavours, I prefer the taste of tingling mint. When brushing, I noticed that the toothpaste becomes liquidy instead of foamy. Personally, I would prefer if there was more foam action.

In terms of whitenening, there has been a slight gradual improvement over these 3 weeks. I haven't yet noticed a significant difference, but bare in mind that Aquafresh Pure White has promised 'progressive' whitening, so it may be a while before significant results actually start showing.

The product has been formulated to restore one's smile with a more caring and gentle approach rather than simply providing a 'quick fix' that harms your teeth in the long term, so patience is key and the wait is worth it. Whitening should never be achieved at the expense of your enamel strength.

I think that the Aquafresh Pure White toothpaste is a suitable choice for sensitive teeth. I simply love the whole "gentle" approach of both these products. I would recommend a switch to the Aquafresh Pure White Range.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Aquafresh 2
Aquafresh 1
SD
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply